What is Google Analytics
Analytics is the discovery, interpretation, and communication of meaningful patterns in data. In this case, ReVVed is using the Google Analytics service to collect data to better understand how popular each of the tools in the ReVVed suite is so we can focus on improving those tools. Everytime a user clicks one of the tools (Change Case, Open Folder, Component Commander, etc) the analytics registers the click so pkh Lineworks can see how often the tools are used.
For more information about Google Analytics click here.
What kind of information is collected?
- Which flavour and version of Revit is being used.
- Which version of ReVVed is being used.
- Which ReVVed tool is being used and when.
- The city and country of the user.
Can this information be used to harm or identify me?!?
NO. While a unique number is used for each computer using the ReVVed stuite. No personal information or identification (IE. Autodesk 360 login or computer login) is connected to this number. We don't want to know who you are, just how often and which ReVVed tools everyone is using.
Can I opt out?
YES. You should have been asked if you wanted to participate when Revit was loading this version of ReVVed for the first time. There is also a way to opt out in the ReVVed options.
To opt out or join back in:
- Click on the "Add-Ins" tab o the toolbar.
- Click the "black down arrow" next to the word ReVVed below the ReVVed tool icons.
- Click the "Options" icon to display the options dialog.
- Click on the check box next to "Contribute to ReVVed User Experience".
- Click the "Save" button